
I just can't have blogs up without putting some pictures of my new grandbaby up. I need to see them everyday for awhile.
Caius is doing well. He doesn't even look like a newborn to me, anymore. It's only been one week. He was born on Easter Sunday.

Rayne has been so cute...and confused a little, but not too much. Today we went to visit, so Papabear could see them for awhile. Rayne is so surprised when she sees us arrive. She squeals with delight and then bids us come in. Soon after she decides we all need chocolate cookies. She goes running down the hall and comes back with (invisible/pretend) cookie in hand, feeds it to one of us, and then goes running down the hall again to get another one for the next person's turn. It's wonderful....she is so serious. "Eat it," she says and puts it in our mouth. Mmm..delicious pretend chocolate cookies. I'm going to take her some real ones.
JoAnna washed the waves out of Caius's hair. It's not nearly as wavy as it started out. And it is becoming a beautiful deep auburn .
I hope JoAnna doesn't mind me posting all this. It's so much fun. To Ben and Mel, you won't believe how much all this makes me miss your boys. I can't wait to see them. I really, really, really miss them.
5 comments:
Thanks for the pics and for missing us. We love you!
Thanks again for posting the pics! I'm happy to see them!
me too, yehaw..... the curls will come back, and auburn is frickin awesome! happy shite!
Beautiful pictures! You have such a wonderful family!
What a beautiful baby! How fun. We are getting a new baby in July. It looks to me like you are doing fun things. I really wish I could have stopped to see you and your new place. I had other friends I didn't get to see in Boise. When we realized we were taking Damon to Rexburg, all plans changed. We only had a little time since George used up all of his vacation time last summer having a broken leg. Not so fun.
Rosalie, most of my days are very quiet. I don't really see the children much because they are busy. This mission is going to fill in my days and I am overwhelmed. Yesterday was the first day, and when my training was over, I was wiped out. What a wimp! I hope I can learn all that stuff.
Well, with any luck we will get sunshine and May days soon!
Post a Comment