HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011
one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011
Friday, June 26, 2009
MICHAEL JACKSON
Don't ask me why I'm doing this, it just seems appropriate for some reason. I don't do this whenever a celebrity dies. But, I think it's sad about Michael Jackson. Obviously he had a great deal of talent. Still his life seems to portray so much hopelessness and sadness, and his life will always be tainted with those hauntings. I feel bad for him. I thought he was a charming child and a handsome man who seemed to be mild-mannered and just wanted to be a gentleman. I hope he finds peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT CONNECTIONS
-
-
-
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
OUR FAMILY MANTRA
"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."
quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks
3 comments:
Well, I think it's cool you wrote about him. I was going to too, but then I figured I'd have nothing meaningful to say. I also feel sorry for him and think he probably just had too crazy of a life to ever stand a chance of being as tied to reality as we would hope. Anyway, his death struck me a lot more than other celebrities. It's a weird feeling, and yes, sad.
He started in the business at such a young age that he didn't really seem to have an option to do differently. It was what he knew. His life was never based on reality, but was something of an illusion. I also thought he seemed gentle, and somewhat chld-like. What I thought about was that when you die, it doesn't really matter what you did or how much you had, you are still dead and this part is over.
Thank you both for commenting. It's nice having someone who validates my own feelings
Post a Comment