HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Friday, March 13, 2009

SPRING BREAK STARTS

Spring Break has officially started. It started for me last night. I have delusions of ginormous accomplishments being made in the next week.

At the end of next week, Saturday, the 21st, Aunt Marie and Melody are coming up for a day or two. We want to get us all together, at least all the girls, but any boys that want to come along are always welcome. We want to have lunch at Chuck-A-Rama, pay your own way. 1:00 o'clock.
I'm hoping if I haven't talked to you, that you'll see this and make plans to come. Heather,this is a reminder. Would you please mention it to the girls. I hope we can do this. Nobody has seen anybody for such a long time.

5 comments:

Benjamin said...

So I'm not invited!?!? Pfffftttt!

Judie and George said...

You have been posting up a storm and I missed it! Sounds like we are having the same kind of weekend coming up. Have Fun!

Judie and George said...

PS- Love the picture of Khrystibear!

mudderbear said...

Thanks Judie.


Ben I WISH!!!!!!!! SO MUCH you could be here. I'm really thinking a lot about May.

Heather said...

I'll try and remember but no sitters available... I'll figure something out if I can

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.