I really miss my bears. I haven't seen anybody for so long. I don't know when I'll see some of them beause everyone is just too busy living day to day lives, including me. They all have these bizarre hours that they work, and/or sleep, so I never know when to call or even write. Some rather crazy things have happened lately too.
Dudder's house caught fire and burned through two rooms. Christopher was treated to a Friday 13th nightmare. And I have yet to even talk to him. Life is too short and goes too fast!! I didn't find valentines until it was too late to get any out. But I did visit Shudder today...so that's one point in my favor. But zounds.....What are you all doing and how are you??? Is this just winter blahs?? Ummmmmmmph!!
6 years ago
5 comments:
It seems that getting older is about losing touch with busy people at times. It just reminds me that we are responsible for ourselves and can't rely on others to entertain us or even always remember us! I didn't get the Valentine cards out either. I thought about it; just didn't get it done. I feel like a greeting card failure. My son-in-law has a birthday on Sunday and I will have to call since I didn't get a card mailed to him either.
I try to keep you up-to-date when I can, we're all good, just crazy busy, I'm afraid I wear people out just telling them what we're up too. Hopefully things slow down soon. Haven't we been saying that for a long time now? We need to get together and visit, holidays are over, birthdays are done for now and Steve will be gone most of the weekends... I'll just be home hanging with the kids.
For the record, your baby bears miss you too! Once I get settled at my new dwellings, I think I will need a night out more often. I also REALLY need to make a sewing night or my baby isn't going to have anything! We all should go to the craft store and play. :)
I'm all for that I could use a night 'out' as well, away from the boys... all of em.... I forget things go on outside of work and 5 to 37 year old potty mouths and fart jokes.
Heather, just to tell you....I love this picture of Gavyn next to this blog, the one with Khrystine in the background. He's just so sweet and Khrys looks very cute too. This picture makes me really happy. Just thought I'd tell you that he is my FAVORITE BEAR!!!!
Post a Comment