6 years ago
HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011
one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011
Thursday, February 19, 2009
HIBERNATION HMMMM'S...............
It appears nobody knows what to say anymore...in blog form anyway. One of you finished by typing "Blah" and probably that's how we all feel. Perhaps we are all in our finally state of dormancy, the deep sleep we're in just before we are touched by Spring Sunshine and begin to stretch back to activity. Sigh, stretch and yawn...and go back to sleep for a little while longer. It seems natural to me. Enjoy your hibernation. Just don't forget to stay in touch later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT CONNECTIONS
-
-
-
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
OUR FAMILY MANTRA
"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."
quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks
2 comments:
I'm so glad you are my blog buddy. Even if everyone else stops, we can still do this! But I think you're right. We need that good weather to take over and give us a lift. I haven't walked regularly for 3 months and I can sure tell. I am a SLUG.
You're not a slug...Ha..Hardly....
Post a Comment