6 years ago
HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011
one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011
Saturday, November 22, 2008
THERE REALLY ARE ANGELS........
When Karen and Brandy heard that JoAnna was having a tough time right now, financially, they did not waste a minute to do what they can to help. They didn't even wait "until tomorrow." They are so concerned that they rushed right over with lunches for JoAnna to have at work next week, and help with the new clothes she will need. They are worried about her getting good nutrition and also being comfortable now that she is pregnant. I've been concerned myself and done what I can to help out, but any of that pales in light of how quickly Karen and Brandy rushed to do all that they can. They have done as much as they can and wasted no time at all to do it. Their acts are so completely selfless and loving. I am overcome with humility and admiration for them. They really are angels. May God bless them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT CONNECTIONS
-
-
-
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
15 years ago
-
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
OUR FAMILY MANTRA
"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."
quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks
2 comments:
Aren't they incredible!? I am overwhlemed at their generosity. I feel so loved and cared for and that helps more than anything!
This is so nice!
Post a Comment