Flowers are wonderful. We should put more of them into our lives. I love the flowers that were given to me last weekend for Mother's Day. They are delicate and beautiful and remind me of my heavenly father's love for all of us. He gives us flowers. Why? You answer.
It has been proven that those who have flowers in their lives are happier, more confident, and enjoy more peace of mind. I'm not suprised. Think of them as sent from God. I heard someone ask once about zebras--"Why else would God put stripes on a horse, if not just for fun?" Honestly, I think that alone could keep me from being abnostic.
Thank you for bringing me flowers. I hope your goodness is returned to you in multiples. I had a very happy Mother's Day.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Flowers are awesome. It is so restoring to be in nature. Having flowers around us just brings that inside. It's great.
I went to Tooele for a funeral this week and it's a bit less city. We walked outside and it was quiet- like that weird and wonderful quiet. How nice it would be to wake up to THAT everyday!
Thanks jak...I know you understand what I'm talking about.
Also....what a fool I must be. Did ya'll noticed the great big spelling error in this blog of mine?? Typo! Typo!...can't be anything but. I know it's not spelled that way...honest!!!
Post a Comment