6 years ago
HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011
one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011
Friday, October 5, 2012
UPDATE... AS FAR AS I KNOW ANYTHING
Here's what's happening lately.
Peter has broken his elbow and it appears he has had surgery for it. And I'm sure neither Ben nor Melanie have had time to post blogs so we're hoping everything is okay.
Christopher has flown to California for James' and Jocelynn's wedding on the beach. Dad and I couldn't go and don't dare drive our car that far. We wish everyone a safe and joyous time. There will be a celebration here later this month.
It's General Conference weekend. I love watching that.
The housing crew has promised to come over today to finish making our apartment look like there never was a lot of water in here. Next week is no-school for the *U* which will give us some good time to catch up on the house-keeping. Sheesh, it's like moving in again !!!
Papabear has been throwing up everyday at 4:00 o'clock. Don't know what's up with that, but I can't help worrying. It's not a good thing.
anyway, life goes on. Would love to hear about Peter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT CONNECTIONS
-
-
-
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
OUR FAMILY MANTRA
"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."
quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks
1 comment:
It's been a few days since you posted. I hope things are well. Keep us updated! Love you!
Post a Comment