HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Saturday, October 27, 2012

LIFE GOES ON. I'M JUST NOT SURE WHERE.


Every time I type a post for here, it turns out  to be boring and unimportant and I wonder what I ever posted it for.  I talk about being burned out and then about the problems in my life...to let my family know I am as dysfunctional as ever, so I'm fine.   It's not very interesting.  I miss everyone here.   Things have been so upside down and topsy-turvy for a long time.   Maybe I'm just over-the-hill.  It's not so easy to get a lot done nowdays.  Often I don't even know what day it is.

There just isn't much to talk about.  So here's another one of those blogs.  Maybe you could comment and get something going.   I'll check back.

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

Read a book or watch a movie and write a review. How about that?

JoAnna said...

Tell us about the flooding or Dad at the hospital. It's not boring to us because we're not living it and we're not in your head. A book or movie review sounds good. Or tell me about your Sunday school lessons- I don't get to hear those!

Karen said...

No posts are boring and unimportant, at least not in my eyes. (This is, of course, coming from me, a woman who posts boring and unimportant stuff all the time, lol!) I have the same problem, losing track of what day I'm on and then being amazed the week has gone by so quickly and I haven't got much to show for it. I'm having the 'change of season blahs' at the moment and I really feel it helps to write, don't you?

Love the quote, 'Life goes on. I'm just not sure where.' Let's see where the road takes us, it can't all be downhill from here. (Well, actually though, downhill is easier than uphill....hmmmmmmm.) But one thing is certain, you are not over the hill yet!

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.