HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Friday, August 17, 2012

update on the new set-up


I kind of miss the old blog format that I had. I really enjoyed looking at the photographs and having your links at hand. And there was a lot of self expression on the old page. Hmmm.....We'll see......

4 comments:

mudderbear said...

Update, again... August 22

Well, I am just plain dumb, I guess, but I haven't figured out how to get to a new post, or the dashboard !!!! And I am very tired of battling everything I do because some computer gets to boss me around. Maybe it's all this political crap being hurled around. Anyway, I think I'll try to get back to the old blog format where it's obvious what to click to get where I want to go.
Oh Bother........

mudderbear said...

Ha... so now it's there, but I just don't care much right now!!!!!########

JoAnna said...

I had a bit of a time with the new format as well. It shows up differently on my ipod where i read it anyway so go figure. Whatever happens, I hope you'll stick with it. It's good to see you here! I keep wanting to ask more about what you were saying about the Sunday school lesson about overcomIng (?) your culture. Maybe you could blog it- you asked a few posts back what people wanted to talk about :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sick of wasting my time trying to figure things out......I hate it! Miss the pictures and all the pretty things you had about. and I want to decide what my user name is instead of someone else having all the control. Growllllllll!

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.