After spending a couple of hours, yesterday, the women in my family were still trying to understand our own personal uniqueness in energy types. In her book, DRESSING YOUR TRUTH, DISCOVER YOUR PERSONAL BEAUTY PROFILE, author Carol Tuttle tells us we pretty much have to make our own decision in finding our energy type because we are who knows us best. And that means you have to feel it in your heart . One way to realize just how your own strings of energy vibrate within you, think about a time when you came to realize something for truth, and you felt like you really knew it, an epiphany of sorts, how did you feel at that moment? Were you excited and bouncing around? Were you full of adrenalin? Did you feel fireworks?? What was your heart doing?? Did your reaction come in waves, growing stronger and building momentum?? Did you want to change the world right away? Were you calm and sure, feeling a solid foundation of truth.??Recalling a recent moment of truth in my own experience, I was able to realize my own energy pattern. And I felt very sure and clearly confident about that. I feel settled on it now. Some have said it's like a light going off, or everything suddenly makes sense, or it fits, or they might get excited over their discovery. As for me, my manifestation of truth is steady, weighted, and solid. I am a #four energy.
As I see it, and this is just me talking, #One energy types would be excited and feel exuberant and want to share. # Two types might experience this as a solution to a search and take a bit more time to make a final conclusion then settle. #Threes will want to go out and tell the world and put this information into practice right away. # Four, that would be me, might want to let it settle, think it over and accept it quietly as a gift of knowledge.
All this is a journey to the discovery of one's self. And from here, more confidence in our own self expression. It's nice to know who you are and how you are best able to do your part in life. And it's fun. You can play with polyvore and pinterest and make collages and online scrapbooks and then take a look and say "It's me!! That's who I am!!!!"
3 comments:
Well, here we go again Rosalie. I think I'm a #4 the same as you. I was remembering a time when I was about 12 yrs. old that that heppened to me. I felt like Wow! I've been given a great gift of knowledge!!! Diane
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is really well thought.
Today I've been reading about 3s and wanting to call you all afternoon about things. I've been trying to write my own blog about some new thoughts I've had...
I wanted to call you all afternoon ;)
Very insightful. Adds some understanding to the whole question. Some depth! I am glad that you are feeling comfortable and settled in with #4. I am feeling quite happy being a 3. I feel I have gained some insight into my own being. I'm not exactly who I've always thought I was....the mouse quivering in the corner. My children have always told me that I am definitely a mouse. I am now left to question how it all got so muddled up. How did I lose sight of myself for so many years.......60 something? I am sad that I have kept myself locked away for my whole life. Wish I had known myself better.
Post a Comment