HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

THANKSGIVING DAY


I am thankful for family and friends, for all of you who take time to stop by and say hello, who offer words of support, sympathy, and kindness and share a laugh or two, also your more than enjoyable and fabulous photography and poetry. It makes life so much better each day. I love you all. You are in my heart and my prayers always.
Have a wonderful day. May the Lord always bless you with peace and prosperity.

2 comments:

Judie and George said...

Hi Rosalie. I am thankful for you and for the friendship we have managed to have via our blogs. You are a special friend, and I love you! I hope your family has a great holiday.

Diane said...

Hi, Rosalie, I feel the same about you. You're a wonderful friend and support and I'm so glad I "met" you. Hope you've been having a beautiful day. Diane

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.