HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Friday, November 4, 2011

ADDENDUM more of my comments added today, Sunday, November ....[the first one]

I am discovering Pinterest. It is so much fun. I am seeing a lot of you on there and I must say, I love those photos.

Yes, Marie, it is the one Melody is on. I am following her and Diane [above] as well.
I have collected lots of picutres already...I love them all. I'm not sure how to use them or
even if I should, but I love to look at them. And with the fashions, well, I'm only pinning what I like so of course my own style is shining out bright and clear. That really helps to clarify my own Energy Style. It's great!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I love yours, too, Rosalie. I'm still learning the ins and outs - I'm not sure if I'm following you or not, I keep telling it to but it doesn't list it anywhere - I'll figure it out sometime. In the meantime the white castle with the white snow crystal trees just takes my breath away. Blessings, Diane

sagebrushandshivers said...

I think this is the sight that Melody uses...I'll have to get her to show me how to use it.

Anonymous said...

Isn't Pinterest fun? I do pin a lot of images simply because I like them, but I have also finished a few projects that were inspired by Pinterest!
Wishing you a lovely week,
Zuzu

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.