HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Friday, November 11, 2011

HEART THROBS....IVORY LACE BOOTS

Animal print shirt
$20 - stylesforless.com

Fur vest
¥57,750 - hfm.co.jp

CALYPSO ST BARTH ruffle skirt
$99 - calypsostbarth.com

Alexander mcqueen heels
$1,725 - nordstrom.com

Juicy couture earrings
$48 - juicycouture.com

Juicy Couture bow earrings
$48 - couture.zappos.com

Free People long scarve
$58 - freepeople.com


This is another collection. I think I've picked out Energy Styles # 1 and # 4. JoAnna, Sagebrush, Khrys , what do you thnk??

3 comments:

JoAnna said...

Those shoes are beautiful!!!

June said...

Aren't those heels to die for Rosalie. I would be giving up my life if I ever bought them, because Dale would kill me...and if he didn't, I would fall down and hit my head and kill myself trying to walk in them!
sending hugs...
you will never guess what the word verification is for this comment...mormani ;-)

French-Kissed said...

ooohhh la la...I love those boots!

Jermaine

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.