HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Wednesday, September 21, 2011


I was reminded about the mantra I had a couple of years ago on my blogpage. I meant to post and explain it but I never did. Then it disappeared when I lost my entire msn account.
I WANT THEREFORE I AM. Sounds rather self centered, doesn't it? Ahh, contraire.

What do you associate with the word PASSION? Passion is wanting or loving intensely. It denotes Life Force to me whichever way it goes. I also think it's a good word to mean full of life. Wanting has to be what propels you. Yesterday Karen Bowen posted the following on Facebook: She credited a cousin for saying this.

"I WANT -I WANT -I WANT. Everyday you hear people saying what they want and bought. Well, this is what I want, I want people who are sick to be healed. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food and shelter and heat. Most of all, I would like to see our people start to care for one another. Now lets see how many people re-post this..."
- copied from a very wise (and young) cousin ;o)
This is what I mean . This is good. The right things give us life and purpose. That's important. I want so therefore I am... I live.

No comments:

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.