HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Monday, July 25, 2011

Just to let you know... I am getting bored with my posts lately, not the comments mind you. I look for all of you everyday. It's so good to find you here. Yesterday I had two blogs in mind, but I couldn't find time to get them posted. Khrystibear was on my computer most of the day. She has a lot of work to do. And with the television on, it becomes difficult to think.
Perhaps lack of brain function is why I can't think. It really feels like I have slid down the proverbial hill.... like I've fallen and can't get up. haha...ugh. Probably it's just these days of summer. At this point I start looking forward to fall.

5 comments:

Diane said...

You're not alone. I just told my husband that my brain is fried from this heat. Did you ever see the Sanford and Sons segment where a young person talking about partying and dancing says to Fred "Hey, Daddy, can you get down?" Fred says"Oh, yeah, I can get down but I can't get up."

Benjamin said...

For all it's worth, I'm not bored of your posts, Mamama.

mudderbear said...

Thanks Diane and Ben for responding. I feel better. I've decided to just stay in for the rest of the summer...except for tomorrow and................................???????????????????????????????????????

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Rosalie, How many people do you have living in your home? I thought you moved to downsize... I'm sorry you have to give up your computer.. I wouldn't be that nice... ha ha

Anyhow, don't worry... Just post when you can. You gotta love it (like I do) to post almost every day...
Hugs,
Betsy

June said...

That is happening to me too Rosalie. I just feel I haven't got much to write, but when I'm in my car away from the computer I can think of so much to write. When I finally get home...it's left my brain. Frustrating.
Sometimes while I'm trying to sleep it will happen as well, but I never remember it in the morning.
Thus the lack of posting.
I LOVEd your previous post! Rayne is at that fun age isn't she?
sending hugs...

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.