




Sleeping last night was a bit strange
for me. I don't know how to describe it nor do I want to, except the dreams were colorless and I was trying so hard to speak and couldn't.....one of those times. What joy there was in waking up,..... how awesome to see color, to sense life going on, to be aware of Steve moving about and closing the door as he leaves for work. Touch, sensation, even if that involves stiff joints first thing in the day, is better than a cold, colorless world. Sounds a little crazy, eh? I am just considering what if there was nothing. I got up and poured myself a diet CherryPepsi for the sheer pleasure of taste, and to celebrate life whatever it brings. And just FYI, reaching out to say hello on the blogsites is a very pleasureable part of my day as well. I thank you all for being there. I hope you have a blessed day with all kinds of lovely pleasures. May you be aware of life as it wraps around you and realize your blessings.
5 comments:
I was just sitting here reading this when...believe it or not an email came and it was you commenting on my peonies! amazing. I hate those paralyzing dreams. Glad your awake and up and at 'em. Have a great day! Enjoy the sound, the color and God's beauty!!
I've never had a dream like that. I think it's wonderful, though, that you had a dream that made you appreciate every beautiful thing. And I'm glad you shared it so eloquently. Have you ever woke up laughing? It's such a heavenly way to wake up. Diane
I have had strange dreams that leave me with a disconnected feeling - getting on with the day and focusing on what's real helps me! Sometimes we have so much on our minds that they get muddled in the night!
Hope you have a restful evening tonight!
Kathy
I dreamed that I got shot one time. We were living on Downington Ave. I was dreaming that I was hiding from someone snooping around outside. I crept up the stairs to the back door to peek out and.........BAM. I was dead. Which woke me up. Terrifying!
This is sad and scary. I love your pictures to maybe remind you what is real. I send my hugs... and Rayne's laughter, it's good for the soul.
Post a Comment