So, life goes on, I suppose. It's summer now. The yellow roses are blooming...my favorites for sentimental reasons. I have discovered lilac bushes lining our building and that is just wonderful. I didn't know apartment people did that. They smell so good. Heather and the kids are moving to Layton. Stephen has returned to the place he discovered he loves the most. :~( It's time to clean up and I still need to pull out my summer clothes...can you believe that.?? Anyway, have a leisurely, warm, wonderful day and weekend. What are you going to do? Be busy? Relax, finally?? Do more blogging??? ^.^)
It's 11:21 PM ...cool outside and raining a little. Thank Goodness.
Ben I wish you all the cool weather you can get, you poor boy. I know how you hate the heat, too.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Beautiful flowers at the top of your blog, there. If you don't mind, I'll kindly return your request to have a wonderful warm day. It's been going over 100 degrees here lately and it sucks horribly. But thanks for the thought. In my case, maybe you can wish me some cool weather. If it's not too much trouble.
I don't know what I'm going to do. With my husband's health we just go day to day. Probably work in my flowers or play in my studio. Yellow roses!! Gorgeous! Diane
Still waiting for the warmth out here on the prairie. I'll be weeding, planting.....and eating curry, naan and rice pudding. (John is cooking! Yay!)We are a good week behind you...our lilacs are just poking their noses out. Enjoy your garden of Eden. And you're right. Can't make decisions for anyone else no matter how badly we want to! They're going to do what they're going to do! Love the yellow roses, think I'll try to pirate them!
Post a Comment