I am making up my mind to stop worrying and feeling guilty about everything so much.
After all there is only so much a person can do about everybody else, and maybe there is nothing you can do. Note that I haven't said I stop caring about others....but it's better to stop thinking you can change things. I have heard it said that we all stand on a beach in the wind. You can see the sunami rolling in. Some people choose to stand there and throw rocks into the water. Others run for high ground. Karen likes to say, "Get off the beach." And the point of this is that you get yourself to high ground, and the other guy has to get himself there under his own power. We are all left to our own power. I think it will make life easier this way. [I sound like Forrest Gump to myself here....] Karen also will exclaim "Some Beach!!" instead of the old son-of-a-*****. I think that's quite clever. So, Some Beach!!! I wonder what's coming up today. Have a good one.
^.^)
6 years ago
1 comment:
Funny you should mention this today. This is the day that I decided to give up my mountain. To give it to God and go on with my life. I even celebrated by buying myself a Starbucks! Peace dear friend, Diane
Post a Comment