HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I didn't do so well after all, today. In fact by evening, all my good intentions were lost and there was not a bit of the me anywhere that I had wanted to cultivate. Well, what can one do?? I will try again tomorrow. It will be a whole new day.

3 comments:

The Damsel said...

Well, try to relax. Tomorrow is another day.
BTW thanks for the delicious dinner!

mudderbear said...

Thank you for stopping by. It means a lot to me.

Anonymous said...

for the umpteenth time I have set up a google account. It never lets me leave comments without resigning. Oh well, I haven't even gotten around to considering life and resolutions. but I am back to Tabu. Tomorrow.....maybe.I will think. (I am getting 2 songs at once and I don't know what to do. It is rather vexing. I want to listen to both of them.) Maybe tomorrow I will be grown up. Actually I don't think it will ever happen. The plight of the youngest sibling. Love to read your blogs. Why don't you come out and show me how to set one up?

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.