HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

pink roses

pink roses

pink roses by JustMeRosalie featuring cluster jewelry

Khrystibear and I got a bit distracted playing around on here trying to fix things as described below.
This collection is so pretty. We put it together on Polyvore.com and I'm just saving it for awhile. Pink Roses remind me of Mama. She was so feminine and sweet.



2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There Rosalie, Anything which reminds you of your Mama has to be something very special!!!!! There are things around me which remind me of my mother also. At Christmastime especially ---I think of Mama and her beautiful smile, Mom died in 1991 and I still miss her so much...

Beautiful PINKS...
Hugs,
Betsy

Diane said...

Those things can be so much fun to play with. I think that's a very pretty collage of pink roses. Diane

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.