HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I posted some photos of us moving, mostly so Ben and Stephen could see that it is a reality. We signed the house away on this last Friday morning. We are now tenants and have promised to vacate before October 1st. It has been such a JOB!!. We just keep moving and finding things. Even just today, Papabear discovered a lot of old genealogy papers and files he had forgotten that he had. I have discovered plates and needlework that has been kept for eons, I'm sure. We really can't stand taking things to the new place because it is making such a mess. But it's difficult to know what do with everything and what is really important. It's more difficult for Papabear and Khrystibear than it is for me. Papa is having a much more emotional time than I ever would have thought he would. But he does have a very nice looking library now.....and I'll show you photos of that later.

Sorry I am so inept with this thing. I really haven't caught on to arranging the pictures properly. Maybe Khrys or Karen will help me. They and James are just working themselves to death. Karen actually gets sick and throws up....... heat stroke!!!! James just keeps going like the Eveready Bunny but he is way tired of it all, too. Khrystine is a real trooper, she never stops. Anyway...... I'll type you later.......I hope!!

2 comments:

Judie and George said...

Ah, Rosalie, I so wish I lived nearby. It's good you have Khrystine to help with this, since she is YOUNG, and will have more energy for this monumental endeavor. Mind you, I don't wish I lived closer because I would be a great help. No, I would just sit with you and we could soak out feet together and drink hot chocolate. I could, however, volunteer Damon, who was my helper. I think we got rid of things until I couldn't tell what should go next. Once it's done, you will love it. I really like my tiny apartment. And you are so very fortunate to have sold your home in this market. What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

such fun pictures!!

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.