That's awesome... Did you get hot dogs at 7-11 or Holiday or somewhere? Why are they SO good??? When I was pregnant, I LOVED them (I think it was for the pickle relish when I was pregnant, but I think it's the buns that are so good in general). I love that pic of you two too.
3 comments:
That's awesome...
Did you get hot dogs at 7-11 or Holiday or somewhere? Why are they SO good??? When I was pregnant, I LOVED them (I think it was for the pickle relish when I was pregnant, but I think it's the buns that are so good in general). I love that pic of you two too.
This is such a cute picture. Your husband? The food sounds good, too. Especially the cherry coke and popcorn. Hugs, Diane
Wow! Where did this page come from? Love the pic of you and Karen!
Post a Comment