HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Monday, May 11, 2009

UPDATE ON BABIES ETC.

Our new baby, Rayne, has stayed with us here for two nights, I think..it's hard to seperate the days...and it has been just wonderful. JoAnna is back to her old self, which we are all happy for. She is doing very well. The baby is delightfully beautiful and cute and sweet and soft and pretty. Jeff has been a real prince taking care of them. He just keeps going and going. He is so helpful. They took the baby to meet the doctor today and decided to go back home when they are finished with that. JoAnna needs to settle in and is anxious to create her home and "feather her nest." She needs to relax and rest more since things are going so well. Then she will continue to get better. Jeff keeps asking her if she's sure. He's very supportive.

Tomorrow Khrystibear turns 21!!!!! She is celebrating on the coming Saturday. Baby Hunter's birthday is Wednesday. Ben and Mel are coming in tonight and arriving at midnight. They will have to catch up on their sleep tomorrow and I expect they will want to see the new baby right away. I don't know when we will see them, but it's all okay. They need to see the baby. We also expect Junior and Summer to call this week for a lunch date. And I agreed to feed the missionaries on Saturday...so maybe I'll invite them to Khrys's birthday party for that. It's going to be a very busy this week. Isn't it great!!!!!!
And you should check out what Shy has been doing lately. I think you'll be awesomely surprised. She is one amazing girl!!! Don't miss this!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

we need pictures! are they still there. Steve's been a bum and we haven't made it up there yet, sorry about that. We've had daycare issues this week. The drama never stops I guess. Had another job interview on Monday I think we should know something on Thursday... who knows?

Emily A. said...

I am so excited for Jak. I am burning with anxiety to see pics of her precious new babe. She is a really remarkable person and I know she will be a remarkable mommy.

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.