Okay, this is just one of those catharsis posts. I don't know, really, what's
wrong with me. I just feel mopey and grumpy.
It might be because I am stuck on my crocheting. I've been trying to figure out a row for the last two days and it just doesn't work. There must be a mistake on the instructions. But even if I tweak it, I'm not very confident that things are going to work.
And it seems like other things I want to do are becoming too troublesome or complicated. I should be getting TONS of things accomplished, but it doesn't happen. I am too blinkin' slow!!! Some of my friends are also saying that, so maybe it is a 'sign of the times.' Well, crap! I don't know where to start anymore.
I just want to play on the computer, although, there has been a LOT of discoveries here for my genealogy lately. There are places to search and go adventuring in. So that's good. Agh, maybe I should have some chocolate.
Isn't this a really stupid post. You don't have to read it...teehee
6 years ago
5 comments:
Maybe you're pregnant... that's how I feel!
I'm sorry you're feeling down. I'm sorry I share all my emotional baggage with you. My goal for the week is to be more positive and in charge. I'm praying a lot and that keeps the emotions under control. Not sure yet how to handle the inability to get things done. Good luck! Let's go play :)
Sheesh, Mom, turn on your speakers! I was just enjoying how when I come to your page, I'm treated to "Never My Love" by The Association. Surely you can't put that song on, tilt back your head and close your eyes, and walk away three minutes later feeling anything but OK, can you?
Well, Ben, you are probably right about that. I think tomorrow I'll get back to normal. thanks
And you too, JoAnna. I just need to get up and get going....you're right.
We need to break open the gardening book and see what we need to do to prepare.... just one thing at a time though. I see myself doing the same thing, not feeling like doing anything, frustrated that I haven't and overwhelmed when I try. So I'm picking one thing... at least for today.
Chocolate sounds good too...
Rosalie! At least you're not pregnant. What a blow that would be, huh. It would do you in for sure. Me too. I think we all need a good dose of sunshine and we'd be just tip top. I have been having good genealogy luck too. It's our blessing in the midst of this adversity.
Post a Comment