HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME

DISCOVERY Life is a journey, and you take the time to smell every single rose along the way. Your brain is a sponge, soaking up every detail of life around you, and you constantly look inward to figure out the ties that bind you to the universe. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's what makes you tick. You might like hobbies like participating in archaeological digs, botany, assembling models, playing the stock market, meditation or even parapsychology

4 comments:

mudderbear said...

click to NEW AND USED PHILOSOPHY...PRESENTED BY KHRYSTINE (below) to go to her blog and get the connection so you can 'Discover' your wonderful self.

Judie and George said...

Ah, so that's where to go for this! I looked at the date and thought you had things wrong, but it truly is the 12th. AGHH, another week is half over.

The Damsel said...

I think this makes sense. Do you feel it's accurate

mudderbear said...

I think it is quite accurate. I prefer Public Television shows and reading for information over novels. There is so much 'out there' to discover and know about.

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.