I have to make dinner in seven minutes. I'm watching That Seventy's Show. My hair needs to 'be fixed'...and I haven't done half of what I was going to do today. Dollybear came over to do her laundry so I got a bit distracted aaaannnnd..I spent too much time on blogs and books this morning, but agh, I hate feeling like I'm starting from scratch now. I need make-up and fresh clothes and I feel very lazy. My back hurts and finding a hammer to hang up the collage of my newborns takes so much effort and then you have to hammer in, not just a nail, but two nails. Sigh...so challenging. .............................................................maybe I need a movie and popcorn, or something. Lucky for me, tomorrow Khrystibear and I are going out with Jak to celebrate her birthday, which is today.
I guess I can make dinner one more time. Type you later.......
6 years ago
4 comments:
You sound like me! or I sound like you--I'm not sure which. I made dinner last night, don't usually, so George was pretty happy about that. He dyes my gray hairs for me yesterday before work, so I don't have a stripe anymore. And my back hurts a lot of the time. Must be our age. Never mind, we need creative outlets, and we need to do what feels right to us at this time of life. For me that is blogging and reading, among other things. Well, Mom rang her bell, so I must go and attend to her.
I must say I find your comment refreshing. It's nice to know, maybe things just are how they are. It's certainly nice that George likes to make dinner. And your hair looks great! I wonder if Steve would want to do mine for me......oh, maybe not..haha.
I don't think you should let dad do your hair... I'll come help if you need :)
I've always said you're the one to keep me grounded jak.....so don't stop now. hahaha
Post a Comment