6 years ago
HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011
one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Yesterday I woke up feeling unusually good. I wasn't hurting anyplace much and my mind was at peace. I don't know how that happened. I had drunk a lot of water the day before and that must have been what did it. Today was a different story all together. Everything hurts when I wake up. The body releases sugar into your system to help you wake up but the sugar crystals are shaped like spurs and their sharp edges scrape your nerves as they go along down the bloodstream and it hurts. Then I take a look at facebook to see if my family is okay and realize how very stupid some people can be. [Politics, gun control, stupid senators, ets.] To be fair, there are also many friends and family who can be wonderful, thank goodness. But alas, my grumpy demeanor comes forth and I am just like all the things I don't like and mostly unhappy. And the computer starts freezing up and I hate it. And I have a terrible time with this blogging 'new and improved' program....So, agghhh, some days just aren't worth the effort. I know, you're thinking I should get a life..and probably you're right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT CONNECTIONS
-
-
-
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
OUR FAMILY MANTRA
"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."
quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks
1 comment:
Oh, I'm sorry to hear you have pain; I know how draining it can be to endure.
Slow computers and Facebook drive me batty, too. I was trying to adjust colors and font size on my blog and every blasted time something else goes wrong. I gave up; it is what it is!
We can start our day over at any time, and today I must have done just that about 15 times, lol. I hope you feel better and have a good weekend.
Post a Comment