HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So What's This Now ???

So, everything looks as if it's going along here quite well, but, not quite.   The posting has a new set-up.  Ah, there is a strike through key....always wondered how to do that.....let's see...LET'S SEE...it works !     And there's 'insert a video' and  'insert jump break.'   I guess it's better.    JoAnna asked what I want to talk about.   Any ideas out there ?  

I didn't notice the text size change being inserted in here.   You know, I think there are some of us who just don't belong in this modern electronic world.
Now, where in the heck is the publish button ? 

No comments:

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.