
hello everyone,
It's been a long time since I've blogged because I haven't had access to a computer and also because life has been hectic and crazy. It has been as if every day I wake up to the house being on fire. Things seem to be looking a little bit better now, although we are worrying about Karen's Brandy. She was taken quite ill two days ago. Karen has gone to watch over her. Khrys is mourning the breakup of her romance. She claims it's for good this time. JoAnna seems to be on solid ground.
It has been something to fret about everyday. But I have to say there are good things to be found most days if we just look for them. Maybe at my age, the troubles become overwhelming simply because there are so many people I care about now. Maybe it's the same old troubles but they are coming in multiples. Do you think so?
Life has been like riding in a too small car with no room for your feet.
This is our Junior...I don't know where she's going. ^.^) teehee
2 comments:
Glad to have you back Rosalie.
So Glad you are back online, Rosalie... But --I do worry so much about you. How many people are living in your house now? I admire you for being willing to help your kids/grands --but I couldn't do it. Anyhow---I hope things do work out for you and your family. Glad to hear from you.
Hugs,
Betsy
PLEASE take out your Word Verification. Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment