HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Saturday, October 29, 2011


At 2 1/2 years old, Rayne's thing now is to walk away saying "Oh, Cry me a River."

2 comments:

Diane said...

That's funny. They're so grown up by that age. She sure is a cutie.

You sound like me Rosalie. I never want to change cars, I'm happy with the one I have, in fact I'm so attached to them. I have a 2005 Toyota Corolla. I didn't want IT when we got it, now I wouldn't want to get any other. We're a couple softies I guess. Oh, thanks so much for your sweet comments on my last few posts - I always love to hear from you and thanks for your prayers. Diane

JoAnna said...

That's a great picture! How come I don't have it? :) Thanks for loving her... it makes my life fun.

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.