This week has been so full of fun and bonding. Almost all the family was here most of the time. Christopher has settled in to stay for awhile. We went swimming, had picnics on the living room floor and spent hours visiting. Ben and Melanie also brought some amazing donuts from a newfound store..in Salt Lake.. that
I will tell you about later. The kids got
aquainted with each other and their new uncles. I mostly sat and watched it all play out and that was completely enjoyable for me. I love just hearing all the voices mingling. Eddie, Peter, and Creegan at least know now that they have Kelsey grandparents. It has been very rewarding. The house is quiet now
2 comments:
Isn't family just wonderful, Rosalie???? Looks like you all area having a great time together.
Hugs,
Betsy
I'm so happy for you Rosalie. Enjoy every bit of it. Diane
Post a Comment