**********************STEPHEN CHRISTOPHER** ELI BENJAMIN********************We are expecting Stephen and Ben both this next week. You might recall that Stephen was here for a few weeks in June, then went back to Arkansas. Once he got back, he realized things are better in SLC. Hah! Told you so. Stephen will be staying with us until he gets settled, and I sure hope that will be permanent and close to us. We need him here. He is James's and Gina's father and Hunter Lynn's Grandpa. He married Heather and that made him the step-father of Shyanne, Shae, Hunter and Gavyn. That doubled the count on my grandchildren at the time.
Ben lives in Tallahassee. He is working on his doctorate there. He is married to Melanie and they are the proud parents of three boys, Edison, Peter, and Creegan. Melanie came out a couple of weeks ago with the little ones. Ben stayed in Florida to finish some teaching there. Ben blogs Benj & (Purge), see my sidebar. Stephen does [what the????] and there are pictures at the bottom of this page.
These are my boys, whom I adore more than they know and definitely miss having them around. It will be wonderful having them here again.
3 comments:
Don't you just love it when someone comes home to stay? We have Damon here right now, and it's so much fun. He will be back at school in September. I am trying not to think about how far Wisconsin is from Washington as Siri and Chris get ready to move. I just want to be glad for them for this opportunity. Have fun with your guys!
Nice looking young men, Rosalie. I know you love them both and are proud of them.. I'd love to spend some time with my 3 sons sometime... I did see one of them yesterday--but haven't seen the other two in a long time.
Have fun.
Hugs,
Betsy
I don't know how I missed this post Rosalie.
I can just feel the love and joy you have about your sons. Have a wonderful time with them. Diane
Post a Comment