Oh dear, you must live along the same path as I do here in Minnesota! We are finally getting sunshine and warmer weather, but we have been much slower than the rest of the country to arrive at SPRING! Dearest, thank you for coming to visit our Paris party...it was truly fabulous. Merci for your kind words, Anita
oh my! kids are indeed clever We are not swimming here either, taking quite a while for Spring to remember it is actually Spring. Had a bad storm Monday and a very cold windy Tues....now there is sun and I am off to bask in it a little...hmmmmmm
6 comments:
HELLO THERE, MUDDERBEAR!
Oh dear, you must live along the same path as I do here in Minnesota! We are finally getting sunshine and warmer weather, but we have been much slower than the rest of the country to arrive at SPRING! Dearest, thank you for coming to visit our Paris party...it was truly fabulous. Merci for your kind words, Anita
he's just being safe, who wants to swim with a dead body anyway... ew...
Kids! They say the funniest things - and he probably really thought that! Thanks for the chuckle. Hope your weekends going great. Diane
I love a good mystery! Have a great weekend with all of your loved ones!
kids say the darndest things, don't they?! We will get summer soon, won't we? I'm hopin' it is soon...cold and wet here too.
Have a great week!
Rene
oh my! kids are indeed clever
We are not swimming here either, taking quite a while for Spring to remember it is actually Spring. Had a bad storm Monday and a very cold windy Tues....now there is sun and I am off to bask in it a little...hmmmmmm
Post a Comment