
I don't know about actually posting this, but there is something that needs to be said within this family. There are photos at the bottom of this page, all about us. Heather left me a note saying that they make her sad. They make me sad as well. Families should be bonded and united. There are characteristics of our particular group that I just haven't found anyplace else and I believe that we so belong with each other. What we enjoy as a group isn't so easily found elsewhere. There can be no such thing as leaving someone/anyone out. What I've seen of that brings no progress or happiness. Some of us are hanging on to the hope that we will miraculously remain a group. One would be me. That's where all the photos come into play. Those with some of the songs that play here just set me off in tears. I want us to be confident and secure with each other. If we need to repent of a few misgivings or if we should soften our hearts with more kindness, I really hope that happens. I know that I have my role to play and I will work on that. I don't want to lose anyone.
5 comments:
Hi Rosalie, I hadn't seen the family pictures at the bottom. They are GREAT. You'll have to tell us more about your family. How many children? Sounds like many are married --and that you have several grandchildren.
There are problems and situations in EVERY family... Hope things work out for yours.
Hugs,
Betsy
Thank you, Betsy, that is sweet of you to say. It probably sounds very maudlin, and I hesitated posting such stuff, but it is almost the only way to reach a few of them. And it's not that there is anything terribly wrong going on, we just need to stay closer. It feels like that isn't happening right now.
Thanks for caring. I am warmed by your thoughts and comments.
Rosalie
I miss all of you... and you're so close, it's silly. I have my surgery this coming up week, we're just finishing up the 'temp' move, to move for real later... I'll be in Jordan Valley from Wednesday till Saturday but after that have 6-8 weeks off to heal and socialize... we'll hook up. Didn't mean to make you sad too. Give James a squeeze for me.
You are the epitome of motherhood! The pictures are all very nice.
mudder i love the pics and like it or not this is how life works. we need to be happy we have this big of a group that we like and love. so even if it's a bit piece-y we are all so strongly tied and part of that is due to the numerous members of our tribe.
Post a Comment