It has been such a very long time since I've attempted to make a post. I really miss my contacts with you. I feel like I've just dropped out of everything. At this moment I am using Brandy's laptop to play while I listen to Dudderbear sleep. She went to the dentist today for some surgery. I drove her there and home again and now I am very content to listen to her sleep. It means she feels no pain at the moment and she is getting the rest she needs to heal.
I love my apartment. We plan to have Thanksgiving dinner here next week. I'm not sure how that will happen, but I might surprise myself,,, that and let Khrys and Papabear do it all. I'll take pictures to post, mainly for Ben and Christopher. I really miss them. It's difficult being so far away when the new baby is born. Melody is holding on with the twins, and the rest of us are hoping and praying for them. JoAnna is feeling better but not really great yet.
I hope to begin posting more often here soon. There's a lot to talk about and catch up on. But Bye for now. Take care of yourself.
I love my apartment. We plan to have Thanksgiving dinner here next week. I'm not sure how that will happen, but I might surprise myself,,, that and let Khrys and Papabear do it all. I'll take pictures to post, mainly for Ben and Christopher. I really miss them. It's difficult being so far away when the new baby is born. Melody is holding on with the twins, and the rest of us are hoping and praying for them. JoAnna is feeling better but not really great yet.
I hope to begin posting more often here soon. There's a lot to talk about and catch up on. But Bye for now. Take care of yourself.
5 comments:
Glad to see you here. I really miss blogging!
Me too. I feel like I've lost everybody.
Finally! I've been waiting....
Heather.....I've been waiting to hear from you too.
Good to hear from you. Looking forward to hearing what's been going on. Happy Thanksgiving. Diane
Post a Comment