6 years ago
HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011
one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011
Sunday, August 29, 2010
hi everyone... I just read the comments on the last post and...snif...I miss all you guys. It was so nice of you to stop by. We have been very busy of course, but my big problem is that I still haven't fixed my computer.... it just doesn't take priority right now. BUT....I am getting quite homesick and what if you give up on me and don't ever come back.......That would be extreme sadness. I think too that we willl have to give up being in denial and order in cable and internet and whatever so we get civilised here. Thanks so much for stopping by... I hope to communicate again with you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT CONNECTIONS
-
-
-
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
OUR FAMILY MANTRA
"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."
quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks
No comments:
Post a Comment