Hello out there..... I am borrowing Khrytibear's laptop again. She has been very busy with school projects lately but she is finally finished with her first quarter at the U so I have asked to bother her about computer stuff. I guess I haven't missed mine much yet as I'm not trying very hard to get it running again.
Papabear has brought up the subject of downsizing and moving again. So, we have an appointment to see an apartment this Saturday, and I am quite hopeful. We do need to simplify our life. And our house is a lot of work and needing. We aren't even doing well in getting the lawn watered this year. Both of us are too tired and we keep forgetting to turn the water on.......or off. So to get this house finished or fixed the way it should be seems just too overwhelming. And a neat little apartment sounds nice.
Anyway, how are all of you out there? I miss "talking" to you. I'm sure I'lll get back before too long. Right now I'm sorting through everything I own, deciding what to take and what to not take. And it is deathly hot right now. Soooo hot!!!!!!!! Hope you're staying cool and your summer is nice. We must just hang on until August goes away. Love you all.....
6 years ago
3 comments:
I hope you find something good. We are almost ready to move into our little place. Matt, our son-in-law, is trying to finish our repairs this weekend. They want to get moved in upstairs. I have been making a lot of trips to the DI with bags of things. It is an emotional thing, trying to make decisions about all that stuff. Good luck on your apartment search. I think down-sizing is actually freeing. We can all lighten our load; and about this time of life, we need to so that we can manage.
Just so you know, I'm still checking your blog and reading when you post, even though I know it will be rare now. It's probably good for you to get away from the computer, but I miss you and this seems to be one of the only ways we keep in touch. So don't disappear completely.
Judie, and Ben, Thanks again for being here. I miss you both. I haven't done much about the computer because I am finding other things that need to be done instead. I guess I don't dare get back to it. It gobbles up so much time. We have found a lovely apartment and things are going well. I don't quite dare breathe until we are actually moving in. I'm afraid the dream bubble will pop. But I'll want to show it to you here. So don't go away too far. Life certainly can change overnight. We might start moving in on the 13th of this month!!!!!
Post a Comment