
Monday, Monday, usually, at best elicits an UGH to start the week. This morning I got up grumpy, as usual, knowing I had to hurry out and clean out my car to make way for this week's magazines that Khrystibear and Dudder and I deliver. It's a bothersome job, I think. Nevermind why it hasn't been done already...doesn't matter. As I grumped around, James cheerfully said he would be happy to do the job. I could not resist accepting his offer. But to our surprise, he found the car all empty and cleaned up. Surprise. Who would have done such a generous thing???? There is only one.... our dear, sweet Papabear. Sometime yesterday, he was out there doing the job that is just the straw that breaks this old camel's back. He is such a sweetie. And so is Jamesbear for offering to help.
So, here is what makes me such a grump. Honestly, I think it's just that I know something could be better. For example: When summer temperatures are so warm [hot] that your energy is annilated, I get grumpy thinking about how much better life is when a cool breeze keeps you calm and feeling just right. The same principle goes for lots of other things. They just could be better!!! Lots of times, just getting up in the morning is such a chore. Why does everyting have to hurt? It is possible to wake up feeling fine, isn't it?? I don't remember. Well, I remember feeling very fine once. So it is possible. I don't intend to be grumply towards anyone. You all know that, I hope. It's just that a bit of outward manifestation helps me deal with it.
Grumpy ol' Mudderbear.... just allow me a few hmphs and low growls and pay no attention. I'll be okay, about 11:00 o'clock, pre-noon.
2 comments:
Poor Mudder... maybe you just need a J'Nannabear to help you and then life would be fine? I love the picture to go with this. I had some good/constructive thoughts about my own grumpiness I will try to blog about. I keep trying to remember the lessons from Sunday about controlling our thoughts and praying for right things. So... let your grumpiness out and then go enjoy your air conditioner :) ... :( ?
Love the beautiful yellow roses. That's the nice thing about blogging, people care what you have to say. Maybe we relate and it's nice to have someone else say it. Sometimes we're the only ones to listen to each other!!! Isn't blogging great????!!! Diane
Post a Comment