You all know how very inept I am with managing all the intricasies of this computer business. I'm not good at controlling it or putting things where I want them to go. I've been visiting new blogsites the last few days that are posted on my sidebar. I put them there because the pictures are just amazing...ethereal...beautiful. I want to make my blogs look that good, but, alas it will likely never happen. So feel free to wander through some of these.
But anyway, here is the shocker of the month... or last two months maybe. I have just now discovered a list in my archives, or whatever it is, ....a list of COMMENTS from ALL OF YOU!!!? .... that I have NEVER seen before. I am stunnned. Where did they come from??? Well, remember the day I got all paranoid about putting info on here that could be used at some point in some unimagined and evil way???? I was very unhappy then, anyway, so I went in and dismantled my site as much as seemed logical. And in the process, I arranged for all comments to be pre-approved by me before they published. But, of course, and knowing me, I forgot that I did that. So it looked like NOBODY was EVER looking at my blogs or commenting. I thought we must have all died out and blogs were basically extinct. I APOLOGIZE profusely. "What a mistake-a to make-a". I have missed you all so much. But I just thought no one was looking in anymore. I hope you can laugh this off and we can still be friends. I really feel STUPID..... pronounced like the British say it...emphasis on STU..........
I am going back in and starting over. I hope to see you there again. Oh Brother!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't believe this. ............ ~.~) Stupid, Stupid, Stupid...............
6 years ago
2 comments:
Approve this, please: oh you!
I thought you just didn't like what I had to say :(
Just kidding. Glad you are back. I thought you'd disappeared from what I'd seen the last few times I looked!
Post a Comment