HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Friday, March 6, 2009

?????????

I have lost my whole list of favorites on the Favorites bar above.
What the heck???? It's kind of a spooky experience. Where did it go?
How did it get there, wherever that is? I have to say, I am quite lost without it. I do not know the addresses that were all listed neatly there. At first, I thought I can't even get to my blogs...and those are quite personal, you know. The quick links to playlist, and librarything,etc...Winder dairy!!!..... guess I have to find them and put them in all over again. And as Winnie the Pooh says, "Oh bother!"

So I typed in mudderbear in the search bar and there I was with a link I could follow to the blogs. But it felt a bit unsettling....like the whole world has access to my personal life, but I don't!!. Maybe I'm just in the wrong generation for this. Am I over-reacting? Should all these pictures and etc. be taken off the blog page? What do you think? Are you laughing at me?? And where did that list go?????? .......AAGGHHH!!!

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

I hate that kind of stuff.
Who knows??? I'm sure someone smarter than I am can figure it out for you- ask Khrys :)

I know some people really worry about what you put on blogs and pics etc. Sometimes it freaks me out too. For the record, I do think anyone can access them. But really, who'd want to!? Haha. But really, if someone is going to bother with my blogs, they must be bored and need a friend- they really aren't that interesting!
The only thing I do worry about is I've heard of online predators getting hold of baby pictures- like you might post for your family of the baby in the bath or something. That's pretty creepy. But I don't think we even have "interesting" pics that way that we post, so I tend to think we're okay. Anyone think/know otherwise?

Benjamin said...

I assume you got this all figured out? I can see a list of links at the very bottom right of your blog...

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.