HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Monday, December 15, 2008

CHRISTMAS: ANOTHER STORY


One year when Khrystibear was, probably, seven we went to the ward Christmas dinner where she was able to talk to Santa Clause. Later she told us she had asked him for a star of her own, in the sky...an inventive request. Later one night we were all coming home from somewhere and Khrystine stopped and pointed to the sky and said "Look...there's my star. See that one just up there. I told you he'd get me a star for Christmas."

3 comments:

Judie and George said...

That's a sweet story! Aren't our memories fun? Some just always seem to stick out. I was trying to think of some other Christmas memories and found I couldn't remember a lot; they all run together. A friend always says if you don't write it down it didn't happen, and that's about the truth when forgetting starts.

JoAnna said...

Oooh, I love remembering Khrys when she was little. She was SO amazing and cute and ... well, she still is.
These are some really fun posts. Sorry I'm behind. Thanks for sharing because not all of were around when Stephen was four etc. These things are really important.

Unknown said...

Oh...I feel special. That star changed residences with us, too.

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.