6 years ago
HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011
one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011
Thursday, September 4, 2008
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
I have just posted a list of birthdays on the two family history pages I have added here. I thought you might like to see them. I have judie to thank...soooo much...for the idea. I borrowed/stole it from her beautiful blogs. I really hope she doesn't mind. It's one thing that happens when you're so good at what you do. Judie is a lovely person, you've probably met her here on the comments. We met in Goodreads and she is so nice. It is lots of fun making these lists. These ancestors are really coming to life, just by acknowledging the days they were born. It makes them so real. I was a bit dubious about putting those of us born lately...in this or the past century....in full name and birthday. Don't want to feed the identity thieves. Wouldn't that be awful??!!!. Anyway, if you're not an identity thief, come on over and check them out. I hope I haven't left anyone out.......This is really fun!! : >
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT CONNECTIONS
-
-
-
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
OUR FAMILY MANTRA
"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."
quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks
2 comments:
You are the nice one to say such lovely things. Blogs are about sharing ideas, and I thoroughly enjoy yours as well! I'm having such a good time with mine as well. I just wish I didn't have to worry about copyrights when I see a good photo! I try to be respectful of them, but I hate passing up a great photo and using a mediocre one instead. Maybe I could solve my problem by taking a world tour!
You have some very nice photographs posted. Maybe a world tour is the answer. You could take loads of pictures that belong to just you.
I don't know how the copyrights work. They make me nervous. I just cross my fingers and hope, but books say you can't reprint, don't they? And we are a public (whatever) here.....I guess.Hmmm...
Post a Comment