HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Friday, August 8, 2008

GAVYN AND HUNTER

I just have to post this little bit. Everytime I look at the picture on my sidebar, titled Blown Away, I remember showing that picture to Hunter. I told him it looks like his tongue is being blown out of his mouth.
"UH?"...he immediately clapped his hand over his mouth. "It only looks like it," I explained. "You've still got your tongue." He had to check to make sure.

1 comment:

Judie and George said...

Cute incident, and a very cute picture. Aren't kids the best! I like your new background. It's very pretty!

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.