6 years ago
HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011
one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011
Friday, May 30, 2008
MSG
I almost forgot to tell you.... I met someone in the grocery store whom I got talking to. She told me about the discovery she made after TWENTY years that MSG is what caused her migraine headaches. And she explained that one of the treatments she took for the headaches was the removal of some corrugated muscled in her forehead. Kind of bizzare, but watching out for the MSG in foods could help. It's in a lot of stuff, especially Chinese food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GREAT CONNECTIONS
-
-
-
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
15 years ago
-
-
-
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
-
-
-
12 years ago
-
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
OUR FAMILY MANTRA
"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."
quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks
2 comments:
Thanks for the info! What IS msg in besides Chinese food? I've heard of it and that it's bad for you, but with Jeff's headaches and migraines, this may be something we should watch out for.
I also have read your last blog about wishes several times. It's very interesting. For the last week or two, instead of thinking we don't have enough money etc, I tell myself simply that "we have enough." Surprisingly, this last pay period has gone very well. We'll see if it catches up to us by the end of the month, but maybe we should just accept and expect that we have enough and then it will be.
I have the msg allergy and have only had a few incidents where it got me. Most places don't use it much anymore because of it, but I remember the first time I had chinese food was in Chinatown in New York and I thought I was going to die... I wanted too, I got soooo sick, it was way beyond migraine...
Post a Comment