HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Return to Me",,,,I did.

just a note here to say I am back. Papabear and I have wended our way back from NWArkansas to permanently reside in our original spot.

I am very delighted to be here again, although we both will miss Arkansas tremendously. We didn't know we would come to love it so much. Everyone there is just supernice and the country is beautiful. We love it. But there is a lot going on here at home and it's where we belong. I'll be posting about what's happening, soon I hope. It's amazing how busy I have instantly become. Hope to see you dropping by, with comments and self-expression of your own. Love you all.....

1 comment:

Melanie said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.