HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Monday, July 23, 2007

MEME--GREAT FUN

I have just been tagged for the meme game by bennyk. The game is to post eight things about yourself that others might not be aware of. I'm flattered. I wonder if I can think of 8 things. But here goes..........

#1. Honestly, I cannot remember why people want to kiss each other. It just doesn't make sense to me anymore. Ewe....

2.I never think of myself as being fat. In my mind I am just right and, it comes as such a shock when I see how fat I really am.

3.I honestly believe there is nothing bad or wrong with any of my children. There just isn't.

4. I really enjoyed the movie TROY for the historical element and special effects, not for what's his name without clothes. Guess that helps explain
the first number here.

#5. My heart's desire is to have a nice clean house, and to be tiny and gorgeous. Honest. I just don't have time to make it happen.

#6. I don't cook...never have ...and probably never will. It just doesn't work for me. I am meal serving defunct. And if I try it gets burned or otherwise spoiled. This makes me feel bad, but it is a fact.

#7. When I get to see something special in nature, such as big-horn sheep up really close, or sky dancers, or purple skies, I believe they are a gift from God especially to me. He is saying hello, how are you doing?

#8. Flipside here: I believe in ghosts and haunted houses.

#9. Before I married I wanted to buy a '57 Thunderbird. I even test drove one, but it wasn't in good enough shape to buy. Mind you they were already vintage by then. Now, sometimes I entertain the thought of having a brand new RED one. UH HUH..LOOK AT ME.....

Oooops... just eight huh? Did I mention I am easily distracted and my memory is mostly on the fritz? I like the last one, so I'm going to leave it.

So, I tag...UN-BROKEN, THE COWBOY, WHAT THE ????, AND LA FLEUR ELASTIQUE. Have fun and we all REALLY want to hear from you here.

7 comments:

Benjamin said...

I'd be tempted to say #3 is really sweet if it weren't for the fact that it clearly shows you're insane.

(And I like #9. I'm glad you cheated.)

Anonymous said...

okay now i'm going to have to go back and read three again.
i really liked that and thought it was great. i will do one but fair warning, mine will suck!

Anonymous said...

lol yeah ok i thought three was misrepresentation as well. lol. however benny k, if we are all crazy then of course the mudder is going to be as well.

Anonymous said...

and because i'm incredibly daft these days i kept forgetting the comment i wanted to leave....
i love the pics, i think they're great... i really do like your page.

mudderbear said...

Thank You.

The Damsel said...

Mom, I think you rock hard.

JoAnna said...

These are great! It's fun to hear things about you.

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.