HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL
private photo of mudderbear 2011

one thing is for sure: YOU CAN'T KISS YOURSELF. mudderbear 2011

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

GLOOM AND DOOM


I'm wondering if there is a cloud of gloom floating over the country.  Could be coming from the terrible storm that was so devastating.   Maybe we feel all that bad/sad energy from there.   I feel tired and despondent  It could be coming from all the arguing going on....politically, yes, but not so much, except for one person who picked a fight with me personally about the results.   Whoa, I did not see it coming.  Oh well.  And there are a couple of people who have been in my life forever who just don't want to be there anymore.  Or they don't want to be there for the good reasons.  Never mind.  Let them go.   I am surprisingly willing to let it happen.  I guess it's been a bad week, already...it's only Wednesday, right ?  

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

How sad... Turn off the news and mean Facebook friends and take a walk. We'll be there today and cheer you up :)

OUR FAMILY MANTRA


"Sometimes he would get so swept up in ideas, you had to chase him around with a butterfly net."

quote from page 184 [THE SOCIAL ANIMAL] by David Brooks

Look me up on Librarything. Read my reviews.